- Location Sydney/Gadigal Country, Australia
- Status Built
- Service Interior design
- Sector Residential
- Area 13,300m²/123,200ft²
- Client Landream, Macrolink
We’ve designed the interior architecture for all 104 apartments, plus private amenities and a marketing suite, at Opera Residences, a premium new residential development in the heart of Sydney. Minutes away from the world-famous Sydney Opera House and immediately adjacent to the historic Royal Botanic Garden, the development’s address is among the world’s most prestigious.
Our interior design channels sightlines through to this dramatic backdrop at every opportunity. These curated views, along with our considered choreography of space, create a journey that fluidly connects the transition from outside to inside.
With its bespoke detailing and premium materials palette – a textured blend of Calacatta marble, Italian travertine, inlaid Flemish copper and more – our design embodies luxury of the highest international standards. Many details reference the soft curves and bronze materiality of the external facade, by Australian architects Tzannes, while a generous provision of space and proportion further heightens the opulence.
It’s elegant city-centre living – a perfect fit for this prominent quarter of Sydney and the spectacular landmarks that define it.
These will be exceptional new homes, with outstanding attention to detail to make them worthy of the incredible views they command.
Penthouse with open-plan kitchen and living area. Exclusive penthouse features include marble feature walls, Versailles parquetry, juxtaposed Portoro and Calacatta marble in the kitchen, and fluted glass doors.
- Property Council of Australia Innovation & Excellence Awards High Commendation 2023 – Best Residential Development
- Urban Taskforce Australia Development Excellence Awards Finalist 2022 - High Density Development
- Urban Developer Awards Finalist 2022 - Development of the Year - High-Density Residential
- Architizer A+Awards Finalist 2022 - Multi Unit Housing - High Rise
- NSW Architecture Awards Shortlisted 2022 – Multi-Residential
- WIN Awards Shortlisted 2017 – Residential Development